Natural, authentic, relaxed wedding photography.
Documenting your Special Day
As a documentary wedding photographer, I capture your wedding as it happens in a very relaxed and informal way. From bridal / groom preparations, to the first dance and after, depending on the package you choose, I capture an emotive, real-life story of your wedding day, bursting with character and love, for you and future generations to look back on and cherish forever. Somerset Wedding Photographer
My reportage style means that I can work very discreetly during the wedding day itself and apart from a few group shots / informal couple portraits (if you would like them) you will hardly notice me. You can simply think of me as an extra guest, allowing you to relax and enjoy your celebrations with your family and friends. Weddings Documentary wedding photographer Wedding Photographer Bath
Wedding Photographer Bristol
How does it all work?
1. Let’s have a chat about your wedding plans! After checking my availability for your date, I love to hear all about your ideas, your passions, how you met – it’s great to get to know each other a little bit to make sure we are a good fit. This initial meeting takes place either in person or via Zoom.
2. So you’ve decided to book me as your wedding photographer – congratulations! We can all do a little happy dance. Once everything is signed and sorted, you can sit back and relax until our pre-wedding planning meeting 2 months before your special day.
3. At your pre-wedding planning meeting, we will meticulously go through your plans – your timings, guests, photo preferences or questions you may have.
4. Your wedding day! Having prepared and planned our socks off before the event, you will now be able to relax into your celebrations with your nearest and dearest, safe in the knowledge that your special day is being documented beautifully for yourself and generations to come, to look back on and treasure forever.
5. Within 6 – 8 weeks you will receive your beautiful images at a personal viewing session held either via Zoom or in person. You will have a personalised, password protected online gallery from which to download and share your images, if you wish, with all your guests. And whichever package you choose, you will have a beautiful prints box and USB to keep forever as a special keepsake of your day.
If you would like some more information on my wedding packages, please feel free to get in touch. I love the beautiful intimacy of a micro wedding and the fabulous range of moments in a larger wedding, so I’d be very happy to talk you through all the options available to us. Somerset Wedding Photographer.
“Every time I see your photos, I just get more and more excited!.” Pip (booked for June 2021)